Your health system is a complex structure, like a large tree, and your patients move through it like the tree’s nutrients.
It can provide life and health, but only when all parts are working together. EHR and other third-party application testing helps ensure this, which is why you have an imperative to get it done right.
SureTest has the answer.
Currently, hospitals run labor-intensive, redundant tests from the roots to the tips for each branch, representing each potential patient journey in the system.
If you add a new branch, you must create a new test from the ground up. But many components of your tree are shared.
SureTest understands the vital workflow components of your organization, and we configure your SurePersona™ Engine to your unique structure.
- You can target your tests to areas that need testing and automate them with much less overhead.
- We then simply add the appropriate test modules to your customized structure.
Want to see how SureTest works with one patient journey?
View Patient Journey
Want to see how SureTest works with two patient journeys that have common workflows?
View Two Patient Journeys
- We create workflows with accurate, targeted actions or steps to complete a task.
- The workflows are fully independent and adaptable, making EHR updates easy.
- We automatically test round-trip connections to third-party downstream systems.
- The workflows connect seamlessly to other workflows, creating a complete patient journey.
With SureTest, you’ll not only use the platform, but you’ll supercharge it and realize extraordinary value from your investment.
We are a leading, certified Eggplant partner, working hand in hand with their team to push the boundaries of what is possible and achieve ultimate platform efficiency.
Since we know exactly how the software should work, we orchestrate a true end-to-end solution that makes Eggplant instrumental to your system implementations and upgrades.
If you’re not already on Eggplant – No Problem. We’ll lead you through onboarding and tailor your specific SureTest solution.