In the latest episode of This Week in Health Tech, Ryan Neaves, VP, Care Applications from Novant Health, and Laura O’Toole, CEO, SureTest discuss test automation for Electronic Health Record systems and digital testing of mobile and web applications.
Here’s what they cover:
- Why extensive and rigorous testing is essential in providing the best healthcare
- The growing importance of test automation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Novant Health’s successful test automation implementation
- Digital transformation in healthcare
- The downfalls of manual testing
- The necessary change in team mentality following test automation implementation
ABOUT NOVANT HEALTH:
Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in Virginia, North and South Carolina, and Georgia. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,600 physicians and over 29,000 employees that provide care at nearly 700 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics. In 2020, Novant Health was the only healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list. Diversity MBA Magazine has also ranked Novant Health third on its 2019 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.” Novant Health provided more than $993.2 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2019.
This content was originally published on the Santa Rosa Consulting site.