The Client Success Manager (CSM) will act as a trusted adviser to SureTest clients by leveraging deep solution knowledge and is ultimately responsible for ensuring client success and satisfaction. The CSM partners with the SureTest Delivery Team to help clients reduce the time to value when implementing the SureTest solution. Additionally, the CSM is not only responsible for the success of their accounts during the initial implementation, but are accountable for their ongoing success, client satisfaction, and expansion of the SureTest footprint.
Essential Job Functions
The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from being expected of this position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this position. Other duties may be required.
- Serve as the main point of contact between the company and named clients
- Accountable for stakeholder changes within your clients’ accounts and communicate internally as appropriate
- Develop project timelines and provide project oversight/management and coordination to ensure all milestones and deadlines are met. Helps PM to identify, quantify, manage, and control project risks throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Maintain a cadence of communication with clients to include their success trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Gauge clients’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Serve as the escalation point for client issues, works with Technical Director to coordinate resources across the SureTest organization as needed to support client’s needs manage the communications between SureTest and the client until the issue is resolved
- Drives ongoing client satisfaction measurement and monitoring to maximize client retention.
- Review client engagement of SureTest, identify opportunities and challenges, develop a plan to communicate and engage appropriate team to address the areas of need
- Bring the voice of client into SureTest; strategically incorporate client feedback, advocating internally on behalf of our client’s needs
- Drive retention and growth among our clients by understanding their business needs and helping them achieve desired results and outcomes
- Partner with the Business Development Organization to identify and position new opportunities for revenue generation and expansion of the SureTest solution within our install base
- Identify opportunities for clients to act as SureTest advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
- Communicate with clients to gather feedback and analyze client health metrics including NPS to better understand and drive improved client outcomes
- Provide leadership in continuous improvement of SureTest services; provides second-line support as needed
- Monitor and maintain client satisfaction and proactively drive action to reduce risk churn
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the SureTest core products and services. Other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Client Success or Account Management preferably in healthcare, or in an IT consulting company
- 5+ years working with IT Consulting, Implementation, or Services background, preferably healthcare.
- Sales or business development background highly desirable
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Healthcare background strongly preferred
- Technical project management skills with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple deadlines and deliver projects to a successful conclusion. Experience with project management software preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral required. Must be comfortable and experienced in leading meetings involving client and vendor partners toward an acceptable outcome
- Serve as a trusted adviser, own overall relationship with client and their success
- High-energy self-starter that seeks to deliver excellence, no matter how small the project
- Dependable, responsible, take ownership and get job done right
- Ability to manage high volume of programmatic interactions that are time sensitive
- Consulting or Implementation Services background
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
Licenses, Certifications, etc.